Tuesday, December 23, 2008

School Spirit

A unique thing about my highschool is that we don't have a football team, or cheerleaders. That makes it a little difficult to have a sucessful pep rally and really get the spirit flowin' in school... (See "Check it out!" link on sidebar for a look at what DOES happen after pep rallies :))
But for some reason, my personal school spirit is quite easily triggered. I find myself quite hyper, prone to screaming, and very positive when attending activities that require or produce school spirit.
...Just goes to show how you don't needs Jocks to get you revved up. :P

No comments:

The Asterisks (*) Throughout the Blog

Throughout "HIGHSCHOOL ~shudder~", certain words will be accented with asterisks throughout the posts. The reason for their accentuation is listed below:

inconceivable - as in "He didn't fall?! Inconceivable!", from the movie The Princess Bride.

read in english class - we get to pick our own books, and I picked "I AM AMERICA (AND SO CAN YOU!)" for my latest one... see nov. 4th blog post...

O.o = anime emoticon face with squinty eye. Used most often when I talk about mathematics.