Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello, Winter!

After four months of highschool, winter break has officially freed the trapped souls of adolescence with two whole weeks of happiness! All the tension surrounding grades, tests, and future educations melted away with the 3:15 bell last Friday.
Could things GET any better?? :)

...Of course they could! I personally don't have to work during break! I was expecting about three days off of work during my winter break. Instead, I was happily surprised with eight! I only have to work on the weekends, thank goodness. I had no idea what was going on with my boss, but hey - I wasn't going to argue!

Now, I've spent the last two days waking up anywhere from 10-12 in the morning, and thoroughly enjoying it.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

The Asterisks (*) Throughout the Blog

Throughout "HIGHSCHOOL ~shudder~", certain words will be accented with asterisks throughout the posts. The reason for their accentuation is listed below:

inconceivable - as in "He didn't fall?! Inconceivable!", from the movie The Princess Bride.

read in english class - we get to pick our own books, and I picked "I AM AMERICA (AND SO CAN YOU!)" for my latest one... see nov. 4th blog post...

O.o = anime emoticon face with squinty eye. Used most often when I talk about mathematics.