Friday, September 5, 2008

Enter!...If you dare!!

I made it. It seems impossible, but I did!
I, Cage Cluff, have officially made it into Canyon Crest Academy - my high school.
Sure, on the outside it simply looks like a bigger version of my middle school (because of course they hired the same architect to design both!...the cheepskates...), but on the inside there are wonderful teachers, waiting to bestow their inconceivable* knowledge onto unsuspecting, hormone-brimming, acne-strewn teenagers.
Why they ever signed up for this terrible task, I'll never know.
However - I am everlastingly thankful for them...for they are truly awesome.
And in the everlasting words of Jack Black himself, "There is no price for awesomeness or attractiveness." The latter shall be covered in another post.

No comments:

The Asterisks (*) Throughout the Blog

Throughout "HIGHSCHOOL ~shudder~", certain words will be accented with asterisks throughout the posts. The reason for their accentuation is listed below:

inconceivable - as in "He didn't fall?! Inconceivable!", from the movie The Princess Bride.

read in english class - we get to pick our own books, and I picked "I AM AMERICA (AND SO CAN YOU!)" for my latest one... see nov. 4th blog post...

O.o = anime emoticon face with squinty eye. Used most often when I talk about mathematics.